Do you treat workers compensation patients? Physicians that dispense medication to their workers compensation patients earn revenue based upon their state’s insurance reimbursement schedule and the Average Wholesale Price (AWP) of that drug. It is not unusual for a physician to earn over $100,000 or more every year by dispensing medication to workers compensation patients.
So what’s the problem? If you already treat workers compensation patients, then you know how difficult it is today to get reimbursed from insurance companies. Collecting for drug reimbursement is no exception. Even if dispensing medication to workers compensation patients is profitable, having to wait to get paid from insurance companies could cost you thousands of dollars in upfront drug costs only to cause further cash flow delays and difficulties.
Is there a solution? Yes. MedX Sales offers qualified physicians a turnkey solution when dispensing to both workers compensation and non-workers compensation patients. That’s right, our simple, easy and profitable program eliminates cash flow headaches and guarantees payment from workers compensation claims in 30 days.
Highlights of the program include:
- All equipment, software, supplies, and cabinets are available for your use with no out of pocket cost to you.
- All drug purchases are netted out of your workers compensation profits. We even pay the invoices on your behalf.
- All workers compensation claims processing is done by MedX Sales highly efficient and trained staff members.
- Get paid a generous dispensing fee every month that could earn you tens of thousands of dollars or more each and every month.
- Inventory Management. We assist in ordering and evaluating inventory monthly for maximum profitability.
- Monthly reports including drug utilization and profitability analysis.